3/14/2018 - Well...Its official. I think my wife would now tell you I'm obsessed with AdvoCare products! I've lost 21 pounds in my first 24 days and couldn't feel better. (Even though it looks like I combed my hair with a pork chop in these pictures...lol) I can tell ya, I'm more mentally focused than ever. Honestly, I've been more productive these past 3 weeks than I have been in a long time. I'm on fire about this stuff and can't wait to help my group of friends take advantage of this great opportunity to get in the best shape of their life! I still have around 20 pounds to go right now so will keep moving forward with another 24 Day challenge before I finally will do the next 28 Day Optimize program.
On a business front, in conjunction with my diet, exercise, and these products, I have completely plugged my proven method of operation into the Team Growductivity platform. I worked very hard late into many nights to accomplish this but wanted to run things in tandem so that I could easily build my business once the products proved to be credible. I have developed a plug and play system that will help our team easily scale with little effort. The system is repeatable and proven.
As I reflect on the first 24 days of this lifestyle change, I thought about what has derailed me in the past. Today I heard something very wise from a mentor in this journey and also food for thought:
- How many people do you know that commit to the gym but then quit after 60 or 90 days? (The Answer is probably higher than 70%)
- How many people do you know that would walk away from an extra $1000 bucks per month? (The Answer should be nobody... that is why when you combine business with nutrition, it holds people accountable.)
I'm willing to help whoever wants the help. If you want to try some product and lose weight...great! If you want to try to build a repeatable business with residual income, I can show you. Let me help you. Below is a quick summary of what I did during days 11-24.
So, what is involved with Days 11-24?
- In the MNS Trim box, there is a daily package of vitamins. You will the directions on each individual packet to determine the timing. Take one packet, 30 minutes before breakfast. Take the second packet at breakfast.
- You can have meal replacement shake for breakfast if needed or have it for lunch. I feel it is important to have that shake at either breakfast or lunch. I personally would work out over the noon hour for 40 minutes and then take the shake post workout for the protein recovery benefits.
- At lunch, you will want to take your 3rd packet 30 minutes before lunch. Have a sensible lunch and try to reduce your carb intake by 50%. Take the 4th MNS packet at lunch. (The appetite control while taking the MNS nutrition system worked wonders for me.)
- I like to mix in a Spark in the morning instead of coffee. I also like to mix in a Spark in the afternoon around 2:30 or so for an additional pick me up.
- At around Day 20, I introduced a complimentary product called Catalyst. It is designed to help shred fat and retain muscle. I will continue with that during my next 24 days.
- If you want to have some protein powder after your workouts, feel free. This isn't a starve yourself kind of diet. I had more than a couple drinks on the weekend but didn't get carried away. In the morning for breakfast, I had 1 piece of toast instead of 2. The main point is I wanted to cut my carb intake by 50% over the first 24 days.
- Repeat Every Day for Days 11-24.